Register For Sale/Rent
Who we are
Real Property – We are a distributor with many years of experience in the real estate industry in many segments including resort real estate, residential real estate, as well as high-end real estate projects in Ho Chi Minh City and surrounding areas.
Our website address is: https://realproperty.com.vn.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Personal data collected
a. Personal data provided voluntarily by users:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Type of alerts to receive
- Favourite properties
- Geolocation, only if the user activates this option on his/her device.
- Any personal data sent directly to Real Property
b. Personal data provided voluntarily by agents developers or professionals:
- Full Name
- Full address/business registered address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Billing information
- Other contact details (Zalo number, Viber number, Whatsapp id, Line id, Skype id, Messenger id, Wechat id and/or website url).
- Geolocation, only if the agent activates this option on his/her device.
- Any personal data sent directly to Real Property
c. Personal data provided voluntarily by owners:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Property details (sent directly to Real Property): total or partial address, pictures/videos, description and characteristics, contact details (Whatsapp id, Line id, Skype id, Messenger id, Wechat id) and/or website url.
Register into our services is totally voluntary but for a., b. and c. some fields are mandatory and should be provided in order to provide our services. If not provided we will not be able to provide the services. Those fields usually be marked with an asterisk or a warning will inform about this.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes described in this policy This policy is based on the applicable law, choices and controls that are applicable to you. We may use the information collected from you, or from devices associated with you, to:
- register you as a user and create your account.
- provide our services, according to the Legal Notice and applicable Terms & Conditions or those that may be established in the future with each of the users.
- respond to consultations or information requests made by the users/agents/owners.
- upload ads from agents/owners and publish them on our websites.
- keep you informed about our services, activities, projects, updates and new website(s) or application(s) features by means of notices/newsletters sent by email and/or other electronic means.
- personalize content and experiences. The information you provide will allow us to generate user profiles in order to offer you ads, products or services from Real Property or our partners in a personalised manner.
- operate, understand, optimize, develop, or improve our websites, products, services and operations.
- detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or are considered illegal.
- manage your participation in a contest or prize.
- publish your comments (where applicable) if you are a registered user.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Real Property will only share your personal data with other entities in the following cases:
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
- Owners, advertisers and agents
- Portals or platforms that publish ads
- When you request a service and/or more information through the contact form made available for this purpose.
- If you post an add on our platforms your contact details (provided to us) as well as information about the property or product included on the add will be published and all our visitors and users will have access to it.
- For the rest of purposes your personal data will not be shared, sold or disclosed.
- Nevertheless, your personal data might be communicated to Regulatory authorities or other third parties as per the applicable law.
- In addition, and where applicable if you request the portability of your data, we will communicate them to the recipient that you indicate
Besides, depending on the purpose of collection your personal data may be accessed by:
- Third-party service providers that may process personal data as per the instructions of Real Property, upon applying the appropriate security measures necessary to ensure that we may share personal data under the enforceable privacy law. We rely, among others and by way of example, on third parties providers for hosting data, sending electronic communications or for general support and development.
Use of your personal data by Google
Google may process your personal information, provided that you give your consent to do so through our web pages. For more information: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Besides, you may exercise the following rights, always according to the applicable data protection law:
- The right to request access to your personal data: you can enquire Real Property about the processing of your personal data and access those
- The right to erasure your personal data
- The right to rectify your personal data in case they are inaccurate or incompleted
- The right to withdraw your consent
- Filing a complaint with the corresponding Data Protection Authority of your Country and/or region
- The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data
- The right to object the processing of your personal data
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data
In any event, all personal data linked to the user’s account, as well as any information and/or content included in the corresponding profile will be removed at the same time the user exercises the right of erasure. Furthermore, should the user exercise the right of erasure in connection with personal data necessary to provide the services on the Platform, Real Property will be forced to terminate its relationship with the user and shall therefore unsubscribe the user, who will not be entitled to file any claim whatsoever in this respect. Erasure will be executed without prejudice to the obligation of the blocking set out in some Data Protection regulation(s) applicable.
Important: Please note that some rights included above may not be applicable to you due to applicable data protection legislation. In that case, if you excercise a right which is not applicable we will not be able to proceed with it. Check your applicable rights beforehand in order to avoid any inconvenience.
How do we protect your personal data?
- Real Property has security measures in place to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, or inappropriately altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those third parties that need to process that information for business reasons only. In these cases we make sure that your personal information are processed following our instructions, and protected by the duty of confidentiality.
- To protect you we have put in place procedures to detect any security breach and we will notify you and any applicable privacy regulator about any breach as appropriate and in accordance with our legal applicable obligations. However, despite the diligent implementation of such measures, the user must know that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If we decide at any time to use personal data for purposes other than as stated at the time of collection, we will communicate said decision to you by email, provided that we have your email address. In case your consent is needed you will have the chance to authorize or not those new purposes.